This policy refers to cookies and web pages operated by MagazinulDeFlori.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
The cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by a web server's request from a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely "passive" (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access information on the hard disk user).
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES USED?
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, tailored to the user's preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support our efforts to provide comfortable services to users: eg: preferences regarding online confidentiality, shopping basket or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding the user's personal identification.
3. WHAT COOKIE DO YOU USE?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Those per session are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the session is terminated or the application is closed (the web browser). The fixed ones remain on the user's terminal for a period defined by the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
4. HOW ARE THE COOKIES USED FOR THIS SITE?
A visit to this site may place cookies for the purposes of:
Site performance cookies
Visitor analysis cookies
Cookies for advertising
Cookies of advertising providers
5. DO THE COOKIES CONTAIN PERSONAL DATA?
6. DELETING COOKIES
7. WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT TO THE INTERNET?
Cookies are the central point of the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and adapted to the preferences and interests of each user. Refusing or disabling cookies can make some sites impossible to use.
Refusing or deactivating cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising - only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require user authentication through an account):
- Content and services adapted to user preferences - product and service categories.
- Offers tailored to the interests of users - password retention.
- Retain child protection filters for content on the Internet (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limiting the frequency of ad serving - Limiting the number of times an ad is displayed for a particular user on a site.
- Providing more relevant advertising to the user.
- Measurement, optimization and analytics features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what kind of content is viewed and how a user reaches a website (eg through search engines, directly from other websites) hours etc.). Websites carry out these analyzes of their use to improve the sites for the benefit of the users.