In the following lines we will present some secrets of rose care.
Your roses are thirsty and need water for the next 8-12 hours to refresh. Through their care, the roses will bloom in the coming days. If you manage to follow the steps below, the roses can last up to a week. Otherwise, if you do not follow the steps below when you receive the flowers, you risk their early wilting.
- Remove the outside guard petals. These rugged outer petals were left on to protect your roses during shipment.
- Cut 1 inch off the stems and remove leaves that fall below the water line.
- Fill vase with water and add 1 packet of flower food.
- Re-cut stems, change water and add second packet of flower food on day
- For the longest life, keep your roses away from direct sunlight, heat and drafts.
The same rules with small exceptions for some flowers that are more resistant to heat or sunlight apply to all types of flowers, for more details for other flowers please contact us.